Monday 14 July, 2008

Nagarjuna Sagar Ride(Manoj)

I was waiting for this ride.It was my first long trip.I had sent a scrap to Jammy at 2:30 am sunday mid night from my office,he called me at 3:30 am.Jammy told me that the trip would start at 5:00 am,somehow I reached 'PARADISE' at 5 am.I could see the smile at Jammy's face,as all of them were waiting for me,we had TeA.We pooled vitamen M for the trip,Jammy was the Munim(Treasurer),pumped our tanks with petrol & the journey began.We stopped couple of times for photo shoot,breakfast/tea & to maintain the hygiene of the rally.Most of the times the road was empty,I was following Adi at a good speed.Pramod took some great shots with his 8.1 Mp cam.We reached our goal at 9 am approx,went to Nagarjuna Dam,took few Snaps & had juices.Then we started for Ettipotla waterfall 16 km from the DaM,We trekked for half a km between thorns & bushes,to find the flowing river,took few dips in the RiVeR.Adi & Pramod were busy catching small fishes(approx. 10 cm ).From Etthipotla Waterfall we drove to AP Tourism Guest house,had fabulous Andra style buffet.We slept for approx. half an hour under a Huge Tree at the resort,Pramod was busy taking pics & Deepak was sleeping with BOOTS on.The journey back home started at around 5 pm.Adi leading the way again through the curvy road,Deepak & Jammy at the tail.Stopped thrice on the way for tea,water & the local taari.It was a Great learing experience for me,first time:I drove the highway at night,low beam was ON the entire trip to maintain the line.We reached Tarnaka crossing for tea before departing.On the whole a Memorable Trip with the Lords & Hyderabad Avengers.

No comments: